Hi - we're setting up a new mailserver with Rocky 9 and the learning curve is slow as is usual with the first time with a new distro.

Anyway because our various scripts look for apache at /usr/local/apache/ we've decided to compile our own binary with the latest apache and have run into trouble / errors related to 'nghttp2'.

We did download, compile and install the latest nghttp2-1.61.0 from github. The configure and make went well and http1.1 works but apache generates the following error when we activate  mod_http2

 (Cannot load modules/mod_http2.so into server: /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_http2.so: undefined symbol: nghttp2_option_set_no_rfc9113_leading_and_trailing_ws_validation)

If anyone on the list has compiled their own httpd 2.4.59 with Rocky 9 would you mind sharing the details ?

Thanks, Jeff Koch