Hi Eric,

I confirm that I use dovecot lda.

after checking the wiki I found the cause: I missed to add

|/var/qmail/bin/preline -f /usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver -d $EXT@$USER
-opostmaster_address=postmas...@yourdomain.tld

to .qmail-default

Thank you for your support!

Cesare

Il 18/05/2024 13:46, Eric Broch ha scritto:

Are you using dovecot lda ?

LDA - QmailToaster <http://wiki.qmailtoaster.org/index.php?title=LDA>

On 5/18/2024 1:30 AM, Cinghiuz wrote:
Plugins installed are: archive, carddav, filesystem_attachments, jqueryui, managesieve, password and zipdownload.

I guess it is managesieve that manage the filters

Cesare