What system are you on? OS, qmt, etc...

On 7/8/2024 11:43 PM, Chris wrote:
Back in 2020 there was a thread about mail delivery deferrals with the message "dh key too small'.  Well, I've got them on the toaster I just put into production.

TLS_connect_failed:_error:0A00018A:SSL_routines::dh_key_too_small

The advise at the time was to check the crypto policy (update-crypto-policies --show) and to set to LEGACY if that's not the case.

# update-crypto-policies --show
LEGACY

# update-crypto-policies --is-applied
The configured policy is applied

# update-crypto-policies --check
The configured policy matches the generated policy

These tests indicate I am using legacy settings, but I am still getting these delivery issues.

Any suggestions?