Martin Wittemann wrote:
> Hello Greg,
>
> this highly depends on how your application looks and what layout you use and
> so on... maybe you can share some runable code to get me an idea?
>
> But I would suggest an other way to implement it. As far as i get it, you
> create those input fields prior to the click? If you would just write some
> generic replacement, which can work on all labels, that would be much easier
> and could create the inputs on demand. Have you ever thought of such a way of
> doing it? Maybe there are some restrictions I oversee right now...

Hi Martin,

I figured out the thing I needed, which was to set dynamic to true.
However, I think your idea is good.  I still think a stack is the way to
go, but what I can do is create the form field dynamically when the user
clicks, add it to the stack, and switch the selection.  Does this sound
like I understand what you're suggesting?

Thanks,
Greg