I had set up a web based e-mail system for someone to augment their normal e-mail
clients for travelling people.  To that end, when they sent a message using the web
system, I send them a blind-carbon-copy with a X-HIDDENBCC: header.

The web based system doesn't show these on the screen to clutter it up, and the e-mail
client has a filter set up to route this into their outbox, so it looks just like they
sent it from there.

This has worked very well in the past.

When we upgraded to QPopper4, due to problems with their main Internet connection they
weren't using the web based system, and have just started to use it again.  It has a
few problems, which I've traced to QPopper.

It used to be that the command:

 XTND XLST X-HIDDENBCC

would return a list of headers which matched:

 22 X-HIDDENBCC: Blah Blah Blah
 38 X-HIDDENBCC: Blah Blah Blah
 .
 .
 .

However, now it returns

+OK xlst command accepted, headers coming.
22 .

and when any other command is sent to it, it echoes

I just did an XTND XLST From (to produce many matches), and see it does this:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 From: Blah