At 08:40 AM 10/29/01, Joseph S D Yao wrote:
>On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 07:54:29PM -0500, Kim Scarborough wrote:
> > 3) What SSL-aware POP3 clients are out there? Right now I have Eudora 5,
> > Outlook Express 5, and Mozilla as of 0.9.4. Anyone know of any others?
>
>Netscape Messenger, just judging from the mail server preferences page.

No. At least not the 4.x or 6.0 releases. They had SSL for IMAP, but not
for POP. Never understood that. Also, their SMTP TLS support is terrible
(doesn't have an option to save password). We've given up on Netscape and
been switching users over to Eudora.
Daniel Senie                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Amaranth Networks Inc.                    http://www.amaranth.com