On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 08:25:35AM -0400, Steve Perrault wrote:
> My concern is what occurs when a user is at quota.  How does Qpopper make
> room to add the X-UIDL lines if the person is already at quota?

This would be a problem, though it should only happen if someone is
*exactly* a few bytes short of the hard quota, or if they have been
over the "soft quota" long enough that it has set into stone, and
they're not deleting any mail.

Remember, the X-UIDL additions are only updated back into the main
spool at the end of the session.  The POP session should still be able
to complete if they're over quota provided that they deleted enough
messages to get them back under quota.  I think.  That's one boundary
condition I didn't think to test, I admit.

  -- Clifton

--
 Clifton Royston  --  LavaNet Systems Architect --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   WWJD?   "JWRTFM!" - Scott Dorsey (kludge)   "JWG" - Eddie Aikau