On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 11:20:26AM +0100, Denny-Schierz wrote:
> i have some errors in my log file, and i don't know what to do
>
> in.qpopper[4807]: Config file nesting exceeds 100; will not process config file
>/etc/qpopper.conf [pop_config.c:1283]
>
> what does it mean?

This is an IAQ (Infrequently Asked Question) but has a known answer. ;-)

It means you're including your config file within your config file,
recursively.  You need to find the line which is doing that and change
it.
  -- Clifton

--
 Clifton Royston  --  LavaNet Systems Architect --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   WWJD?   "JWRTFM!" - Scott Dorsey (kludge)   "JWG" - Eddie Aikau