On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 10:50, Fernando Casas wrote:

> In both cases iīm using ONLY port 110. Because i canīt find the way to tell
> QPOPPER to bind SSL to port 995 and normal POP3 to port 110.

This is documented in the PDF file under command line options. You
specify the IP address and port to bind to on the command line like
"aa.bb.cc.dd:port". I think you can use 0.0.0.0:995 to listen to port
995 on all interfaces.

Since you want to bind to two different ports, you need to run two
copies of the server. Presumably you'll use a different config file for
each (also a command line parameter) to control whether SSL is used.