Greetings:

I've created a self-signed certificate, and installed it as trusted in my Eudora certificate manger, but now I'm getting the following error when I try to check mail:

---
Tue Jan 15 11:07:16 2002
Version 5.1
1AF  8:0.0 Dialog: "SSL Negotiation Failed: Unknown certificate chain validation error: Code(3015)\r\n"
1AF  8:0.0 Dialog: "But ignoring this error because Certificate is trusted\r\n"
1AF  8:0.0 Dialog: "Certificate bad: Destination Host name does not match  host name in certificate\r\n"
1AF  8:0.0 Dialog: "\r\n"
1AF  8:0.0 Dialog: "\r\n"
1AF  8:0.0 Dialog: "Cause:  (-6984)"
---

Now, is does this look like a problem with my Eudora setup, or is it a problem with the certificate itself?.... If it's the certificate, I haven't been able to find much documentation on how to setup a self-signed certificate, and would certainly appreciate any information that can be provided... ...

Thanks muchly in advance,
Richard W.