host popper4[17840]: [ID 702911 local0.notice] I/O error flushing output to
client cccrowley at dhcp-64-212.tulane.edu [129.81.64.212]: Broken pipe (32)

I tried to implement qpopper4.0.3 (again) on our mail server, and saw a
large number of these error messages. There were 351 error messages in the
10 minutes span that the qpopper4 daemon was in place. When grepping the
error log for the same time span, there were 1373 unique login successes.

Sugestions? The qpopper4.0.3 works on a lower volume port, where some
Computing group users test it, but it seems unable to handle the request
volume of the actual server.

Thanks for any advice you might have.

Chris