>2) When running with stls-support, I get errors about the inability to
>seed PRNG with openssl 0.9.6c and egd 0.8 running on /dev/urandom.

In compile (run?) time you  need to tell either qpopper, ssl, or
"egd" (don;t know what it is) where your random seed device is.
/dev/random. /dev/urandom is on GNUish machines.

Kelly
(ps(OT) i forgot to tell openssl where my random device was on a
/dev/random machine, and when i went to generate a key it says: You
don't seem to have an entropy device.\n\nStart Typing.  (type type
type) Stop Typing.   Ok the little things amuse me. :)

--
Kelly Kane
Claremont Unified School District