I notice you're using Outlook, which I'm told makes it hard to see
useful headers, such as "List-".  Every message sent by this (and all
standard-compliant lists) includes a series of headers, which start
with "List-", which indicate how to subscribe, unsubscribe, see the
archive, get help, and even contain a unique list ID so that you can
easily filter the messages.  For example, your message contained the
following headers:

At 2:59 PM -0600 3/14/02, Shaun Landau wrote:

Also, your message was sent as HTML.  Many automated processes (such
as list servers) can not read HTML.  If you want to subscribe or
unsubscribe, or perform some other list action, be sure to send plain
text.  That means pure plain text, and just plain text.  (If you send
both styled and plain, that usually doesn't work.)