Hi All

I've got it all working to an extent.  I'm using postfix with qpopper v4
on linux.  Postfix lands the incoming email into
/var/spool/mail/username - that's fine.  And qpopper is setup to get
mail from spool-dir = /var/spool/mail - again, seems fine.  However,
even though there was a mail file in the dir called neil qpopper was
ignoring it and instead just returning as if no new mail.  It wasn't
until I played around and tried renaming neil to .neil.pop that suddenly
qpopper sent me all my mail and deleted the file.

Now, my reading of the manual and config file is that .user.pop is a
temp spool dir, and if I have to ssh in to "mv neil .neil.pop" every
time I need to pop email, well that's silly.  Question is, how do I get
qpopper to use the filename neil (i.e. user) and not .neil.pop (i.e.
.user.pop)?

Thanks for any help you can give

Neil