If you are using procmail for local delivery, than all you need to do is
recompile it with level 2 hash support...

                                                      .~.
                                                      /v\
--                                                   // \\
                                                     ^`~`^
                                                   L I N U X
 Justin Ainsworth                    Systems Administrator &
 PHONE: (530) 879-5660x108      Technical Support Supervisor
 FAX:   (530) 879-5676                        Sunset Net LLC
 WEB:   http://www.sunset.net              1915 Mangrove Ave
 EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Chico, CA 95926