Qpopper 4.0.5fc3 is available at <ftp://ftp.qualcomm.com/eudora/servers/unix/popper/beta/>.

The full list of changes from one release to the next is on the FTP site, at <ftp://ftp.qualcomm.com/eudora/servers/unix/popper/beta/Changes>.

Changes from 4.0.5fc2 to 4.0.5fc3:
11.  Fixed '-no-mime' appended to user name (reported by Florian
     Heinz).
12.  Fixed response message when identical MDEFs defined multiple
     times (reported by Florian Heinz).

Please check this release out and let me know if you encounter any problems. I plan on releasing 4.0.5 tonight if no problem reports are received.
--
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal; facts are suspect; I speak for myself only