Jan Bruun Andersen, EDS Denmark AS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Monday, March 24, 2003
at 5:20:32 PM:

> What platform are you running on?

> I have just compiled and installed Qpopper 4.0.5 on a Solaris 8 system with OpenSSL.
> The only problem I had with SSL was that the runtime linker/loader would not
> properly load my SSL-libraries
> (which are in /usr/local/ssl/lib). My workaround was to define
> 'LDFLAGS=-R/usr/local/ssl/lib" *before* running ./configure.

> The '-R' tells the loader where it should look at runtime for libraries not in the
> "standard" places (see the command 'crle').

Hi Jan,

my OS is Redhat 7.3.
Does it matter which extension i use with the certificate (e.g.
certificate.crt or certificate.pem
Is it possible to compile qpopper a second time including your
mentioned workaround?

--
Best regards,
Roland Schmid