Hi there,

I've got some problems with getting qpopper properly work
with disk quotas.

I will do the following:

Softquota of 10MB.
Hardquota of 20MB.

Users should get a message if they are over softquota and should
still able to receive mail until mailbox is about 20Megs.

for the quota-warning it seems I have to write some scripts... this will NOT
be the problem (ok.. has anybody some good concepts for this?)

but if the users mailbox reaches 20 Megs qpopper isn't able to
create the pop-lockfile for the user.. because of over hardquota.

i couldn't find how to configure that qpopper writes his
pop-lockfiles to another filesystem/directory than the
mail-spool. this would workaround this problem....

or is it a total conceptual misstake how i try to implement the
quotas?

I'm running qpopper 4.0.5 on a linux (suse) box.
server-mode
quotas on XFS.

many thanks for help

Chris

--
NEFkom Telekommunikation GmbH & Co.
Spittlertorgraben 13            Tel. 0911/1808-18