Hi, I finally got a brand new mail server, I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out what the optimal configuration for qpopper is. Basically our server just does standard POP3, no SSL, or anything fancy, just a basic port 110 pop3 server. We run into problems frequently with envelope errors and et cetera, currently this is the configuration we use in inetd.

pop-3   stream  tcp     nowait.900  root    /usr/local/lib/popper qpopper -c -C -R -F -S -T 300

and it works pretty well but I'd like to see if I can minimize the 'pop locks, envelope errors' et cetera.

Any tips?

-Drew