Hello - I am new to this mailing list, but not new to qpopper...
pleased to meet you all.

I have installed qpopper several times on my machine.  (Mac OSX 10.2.6)
and it has been great.

However, I have just reinstalled OSX, and taken it back up to ver 10.2.6
with the updates...  Now, when I tried to reinstall, i get a strange
error after ./configure at 'make'.

The ./configure seems to work fine, but then when I try and do the
'make' the following happens... and the make doesnt make the
executable...

The content of the error is as follows.

******************************
[MYMAC:~/tmp/qpopper4.0.5] mal% sudo make
cd ./popper  && make all gcc -c -I.. -I.. -I. \
        -I../mmangle -I../common  \
        -g -O2 -traditional-cpp -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -DDARWIN -DUNIX
pop_dele.c -o pop_dele.o In file included from
/usr/include/machine/param.h:30,
                 from /usr/include/sys/param.h:102,
                 from popper.h:50,
                 from pop_dele.c:29:
/usr/include/ppc/param.h:98: macro "btodb" requires 2 arguments, but
only 1 given
/usr/include/ppc/param.h:100: macro "dbtob" requires 2 arguments, but
only 1 given
make[1]: *** [pop_dele.o] Error 1
make: *** [popper_server] Error 2

Please tell me (if you have time) why this could be happening.  I would
very much appreciate your help, i am at a loss.

Thankyou so much

Mal Page

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.