Do you have a firewall ?
Is port 110 open?

Rob J. Carpenter
CMP Media LLC
Data Center 4th Floor
600 Community Drive
Manhasset, New York, NY 11030
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:  516-562-5907   Cell: 516-532-2951 Pager:  516-372-4576
Quote:  The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the
                few or the one.

                      "Eric"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      Subscribers of Qpopper
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      om>                      cc:

                                               bcc:

                      01/12/2004 12:01         Subject: [spam] qpopper telenet test
local vs net
                      PM

I installed qpopper and tested from local machine and telnet xxx pop3 works
fine. However If I telnet from the internet I get nothing , can't connect.
thus when I setup outlook I get an error about no port. what am I missing?
I've gone through GUIDE.pdf , and looked on the net but to no avail.  hmm

Eric