On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 07:39:30PM +0100, Thomas Carrié wrote:
> It seems that is not defined (pop_tls_openssl.c:368 prints empty
> tls-server-cert-file), but it is ! it is how my config file looks like
>
> set tls-server-cert-file     = /etc/ssl/certs/mail.pem
> # set tls-version              = default
> set tls-support              = stls
> set clear-text-password      = tls
> # set tls-private-key-file     =
> # set tls-passphrase           =
>
> ) grep pop inetd.conf
> pop3            stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/popper -s -l 1

It looks like you're not actually specifying the config file name.  Try
adding
 -f /path/to/your/config.file
to the inetd.conf command line.  Actually, I think you're also missing
the argv[0] argument ("popper") which all or nearly all inetd versions
require to set the program name, so your "-s" argument is probably
being ignored.  (Remember to HUP inetd.conf after you've updated the
config.)
  -- Clifton

--
          Clifton Royston  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         Tiki Technologies Lead Programmer/Software Architect