At 10:16 AM +0800 2/3/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 Hi, All:

    Our email server using qpopper 2.53 act pop3 server, but when the user
  recv the email, the maillog show below:

-ERR [SYS/TEMP] Unable to open Bulletin database; contact your administrator [pop_dropcopy.c:1255]

Are you sure you are running version 2.53? The error message you cite did not exist in such an old version (especially note that the error message includes the extended error code "SYS/TEMP", which was added long after version 2.53).

I'd suggest checking the Qpopper version, and also check the log to see details of what is causing this error.

-ERR POP timeout from mailsrv [popper.c:609]

This is a different error.

it happens haphazard, seems when users mail box is bigger , it will easy happen.

Which error? The second one?

  Dose any one can help me gow to avoid this ??

  We are using Linux Redhad 7.0..
  thanks...

 Best Regards
 Excelstor Technology ShenZhen