At 7:27 PM +0200 4/26/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 Tried to install on HP-UX 11.11 where I already are running 4.0.5
 Got this:

gcc -c -I.. -I.. -I. Ö
-I../mmangle -I../common Ö
-g -O2 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DHPUX -DSPEC_POP_AUTH -DUNIX pop_pass.c -o pop_
pass.o
pop_pass.c: In function écheck_password':
pop_pass.c:204: warning: passing arg 1 of éstrcmp' makes pointer from integer wi
thout a cast
In file included from pop_pass.c:771:
/usr/include/prot.h: At top level:
/usr/include/prot.h:664: error: conflicting types for 'bigcrypt'
pop_pass.c:204: error: previous implicit declaration of 'bigcrypt' was here
makeÄ1Å: *** Äpop_pass.oÅ Error 1
makeÄ1Å: Leaving directory é/tmp/qpopper4.0.7/popper'
make: *** Äpopper_serverÅ Error 2

Likely check_password() needs to be moved below the special includes for HPUX etc.

Please try applying the attached patch to popper/pop_pass.c, which does just that. Please let me know if this fixes the problem.

--
Randall Gellens
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------