Joe Maimon wrote:
David Champion wrote:

* On 2005.05.25, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*    "Ken A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

Disclaimer: we don't really use this anymore, as we've been hauled
kicking and screaming by upper management into carefree turnkey mail
appliance blissful all day long land.  So I don't know how well this
works with current qpoppers -- it was developed on 4.0.5, and I don't
really maintain it anymore, since I can't defend that to mgmt and have
enough other projects for my free time.  (If anyone who uses it is
interested in taking over, please let me know.)

I use it (patched) and I host patches for it.
Works EXCELLENT for quite some time.

I havent tested the patches with latest version yet....

http://www.jmaimon.com/qpopper

(
the above was supposed to read like this:
I use a patched happymail patch
)

There are now 4.0.8 versions of the patches at

http://www.jmaimon.com/qpopper
http://www.jmaimon.com/qpopper/patches

Any and all feedback welcome.