I see. Sorry.

You could change the listening port to something else, and then write
up a proxy for you that would record everything that goes by beefore
silently redirecting to the new port.

Your friends are telnet and script.

This sould allow for a record of the pop3 session which you could
latter post to this list.

By the way, try it with pop3 first, then pop3s. That last s is an
extra complexity layer which you want to avoid at first. One it is
working without encryption, it is time to add encryption.

Sincerely,

Víctor Rafael Rivarola

--
FANÁTICO
"Por cuanto eres tibio, y no frío ni caliente, te vomitaré de mi boca."
Apocalipsis 3:16

LOCO
"Porque la Palabra de la Cruz es locura para los que se pierden; pero a
los que se salvan, esto es, a nosotros, es poder de Dios."
1 Corintios 1:18
  • getting popp... Tim Tyler
    • Re: get... Daniel Senie
      • Re:... Tim Tyler
        • ... Victor Rafael Rivarola Soerensen (FANATICO y LOCO por Cristo)
          • ... Clifton Royston
            • ... Alan Brown
          • ... Tim Tyler
            • ... Daniel Senie