At 03:51 PM 3/20/2006, Paul Carpenter wrote:
Google for a python script called "garbmail".  I use it to scan
mailboxes for mail over a set age and delete just the old messages.

I use garbmail. Sure wish it were in Perl. Lots of things I'd like to tweak. Mostly, I'd like it to do a lot less at a given time (I'd prefer to run it individually for mailboxes, rather than having it sweep for me). I don't particularly enjoy working in Python though. One of these days I'll rewrite what I need in Perl or C I suppose.