Start by setting a SPF v1 record in your DNS.

Then look at inbound mail filters and possibly joining the spam-l list.

This is really the wrong list to discuss spam control and reactions.

--
      If a person, or organisation, starts to play on your fears
      it may be that person or organisation that you should fear.