OS: FreeBSD 6.1 Stable

I am not sure if this is a qpopper problem or not. I have several accounts that I use 'fetchmail' to gather for me. One of these accounts can grow quite large. All too frequently, when I attempt to POP mail from this account from another computer on my network, the action fails. This is the message I find in the /var/log/messages file:

Jun 19 18:21:50 seibercom qpopper[2839]: I/O error flushing output to client spamcop at boss [192.168.0.3]: Operation not permitted (1)

'spamcop' is the name of the account and 'Boss' is one of the computers on the network.

If I attempt to open the file with 'pico' I receive an error message that the file has a long line.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is happening here and how to rectify it?

Ciao!

--
Gerard Seibert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]