To: "Subscribers of Qpopper" <qpopper@lists.pensive.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 2:23 AM
Subject: Re: I/O error flushing output

"Daniel Senie" wrote:

The error message indicates the client disconnected without telling the server, and the TCP session terminated. This can happen if the user reboots their computer, the client application dies, or Internet connectivity is interrupted beteeen client and server.

..unfortunately already hi tried but also after the remote client reboot the problem it is always present!, just for this reason they are preoccupied because when it is happened in passed after reboot the problem is disappeared, this time not!
thanks.

------
Salvatore.