At 10:07 AM -0500 11/14/06, Rick Pim wrote:

 as far as i can tell, the qpopper FAQ and other pages are missing
 from the qualcomm/eudora web site and i've been unable to find them.

 is this just me? is there a current official home for this data?

Sorry, I was on vacation and out of email access. It looks like the pages were accidently deleted instead of being relocated. I'm trying to get them restored.
--
Randall Gellens
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------