Qpopper 4.0.13 is available at <ftp://ftp.qualcomm.com/eudora/servers/unix/popper/>.

Please let me know if you experience problems with this.

I'm especially interested in reports, good and bad, of PAM usage and HPUX usage.

This should fix the problems with syntax errors on configuration files that worked prior to 4.0.12, as well as errors with 'make install'.

The full list of changes is on the FTP site, at <ftp://ftp.qualcomm.com/eudora/servers/unix/popper/beta/Changes>.

Changes from 4.0.12 to 4.0.13:
 1.  Back out change allowing 'announce-expire' configuration file
     option to be set to -1.
 2.  Fix problems with 'make install'.

--
Randall Gellens