Hi

Even when I corrected the bad from lines, the popper would still give the from lines error until I removed both X-UID lines. Then it popped no issue.

As far as the X-UID lines, I am certain popper puts them in there when people set their client to leave mail on server.

So the difference I saw was the different type of X-UID written. 4.015 writes X-UIDL and 4.1 writes X-UID

I do not want to run traces until we agree on popper writing X-UID lines :-) because I feel that is where the problem lies

Thanks

Mark