yOn Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Michael S. Shanzer wrote:

> Looks like qpsmtpd creates a temp files to store message boddies.
> However it looks like these files do not get deleted. With the
> amount of mail my system receives, this gets out of control pretty
> quick (in the last 10 hours I have around 2000 files taking up
> 10MB).

Hmn, check the logs; it sounds like qpsmtpd didn't exit cleanly.

Which version of perl do you use?

I made it that way intentionally so if anything unexpected goes
wrong we'll keep the spool file.  When qpsmtpd is less beta we can
change it to open the files in a way so they'll always get deleted.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://www.askbjoernhansen.com/ !try; do();