On Wednesday, Jun 25, 2003, at 21:27 Europe/London, Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:

On Wednesday, Jun 25, 2003, at 13:05 America/Los_Angeles, Matt Sergeant wrote:

On Wednesday, Jun 25, 2003, at 06:38 Europe/London, Gnuelse wrote:

How can I stop lookups on those allowed to relay?

I don't think you can - it's a function of tcpserver, not of qpsmtpd.

Ah, I didn't understand the question. Actually, I still don't understand the question.
Maybe adding -H to the tcpserver options in the run file is the answer.

This turns off lookups for *all* connections.

Actually I've just figured out the solution... Run another qpsmtpd on a separate IP in 10. or 192.168. with -H.

Matt.