I just discovered qpsmtpd in the last 48 hours, and I'm extremely
impressed.  Kudos to the developers of this amazing package!

There's only one thing stopping me from switching 100 percent over to
qpsmtpd, and that's my mobility: I want to be able to relay my mail
via the qmail SMTP server on my colocated box, no matter where I am in
the world.  The latest technique that I've used to do this is the
add-on relay-ctrl-allow package, which lets me relay mail from any IP
address from which I've retrieved mail using POP.  So long as I log in
with POP before I try to send mail with SMTP, I'm fine -- which means
that even if my ADSL IP address changes, or I've dialed in with my
laptop from another location, I can still send mail.

>From what I can tell, qpsmtpd doesn't support this functionality.  I'm
tempted to look through the code and add it, but I first want to make
sure that there isn't a better, already established way to accomplish
the same thing.

Any ideas?

Reuven