On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 08:33:22AM +0000, Matt Sergeant wrote:
> On 4 Nov 2003, at 2:06, Gavin Carr wrote:
> >Agreed, and simpler to implement as well. That's a vote for, then; any
> >other comments?
>
> My only other comment would be to check out qmail-users(5), which
> solves your problem, but not Peter's.

Good point, for that specific example, since the filtering reduces to being
address-based. But the same kind of functionality is useful for most spam and
virus plugins, I'd argue - if above some spam threshold or if contains a virus,
don't send to the original recipients, but send to a spam or quarantine mailbox
instead. Not necessarily always, perhaps, but it's a nice option.

Cheers,
Gavin

--
Open Fusion P/L - Open Source Business Solutions [ Linux - Perl - Apache ]
ph:  02 9875 5032                        fax: 02 9875 4317