On Sat, 1 Nov 2003, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> On 1 Nov 2003, at 1:12, Keith C. Ivey wrote:
> OK, I've applied a patch to use /^/m because I couldn't think of
> anything that might break because of the above. Please let me know if
> there is and I can back out the patch.

I'm running with that patch here and all seems fine so far. Will let you
know.
  I've also added a newline and a space to the Received line (just before
the word 'by') to make it the same format as the standard qmail-smtpd and
to make it fit on a standard terminal. As RFC2822 says lines SHOULD be no
more than 78 chars, this seems wise?

  $header->add("Received", "from ".$self->connection->remote_info
               ." (HELO ".$self->connection->hello_host . ")
(".$self->connection->remote_ip
               . ")\n  by ".$self->config('me')." (qpsmtpd/".$self->version
               .") with $smtp; ". (strftime('%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S %z', localtime)),
               0);

Can this be applied too?
  Cheers.

--
Mark Powell - UNIX System Administrator - The University of Salford
Information Services Division, Clifford Whitworth Building,