On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Skaag Argonius wrote:

> My mail server has several ip addresses. I want qpsmtpd to bind to a
> specific one. How do I do this?

That depends on which form of qpsmtpd you run (i.e. how you start
qpsmtpd).

> I changed the file /config/IP and it still other hosts see another ip
> address connecting to them.

"it still other others" doesn't make perfect sense. Usually qpsmtpd
doesn't connect to other hosts - they connect to it. Perhaps you are
talking about the originating IP address when qmail-remote talks to
another host. If so, that's usually controlled by routing, and you
probably don't want to change it. If that's not what you meant, can you
clarify?

---
Charlie