Now I have SPF pass/fail override. If my thing "fails" a message, and there is an SPF record that says it is ok to accept the message, then it lets it through. If my thing "passes" a message and there is an SPF record that specifically says that the host is not permitted to send mail, it fails. At the moment I don't have any concern about the other SPF status values. I added this to the stats page, looks like two have already been blocked due to spf fail.

This could be used to get around that kind of issue of multi-national mx records.

Waitman

Guillaume Filion wrote:

Well, your rule #1 would block my messages, I'm in Canada and sending with the From header [EMAIL PROTECTED]