On 1 Jul 2004, at 00:20, Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:

On Jun 30, 2004, at 11:54 AM, Ted Zlatanov wrote:

qpsmtpd does not seem to support STARTTLS either.  Is anyone working
on this, or is it a planned feature?

I'm not sure if anyone is working on it yet (John?), but it'd certainly be nice to have.

It should probably be a "core feature" rather than a plugin like the AUTH changes. Anyone up for looking into a prototype implementation? :-)

I'll talk to our TLS guy about it today - find out what's involved. I suspect the easiest way is to just use stunnel.

Matt.