Matt Sergeant wrote:
That's the beauty of version control - I don't have to. Once we release 0.30, branch the trunk for 0.31, and I'll merge high_perf into trunk while we carry on with 0.31.

Yeah, that slightly complicates matters for me (since I am branched off of trunk for my local installs), but I can just merge the 0.31 changes into my local trunk as need be. I tend to run very close to HEAD code because it keeps me honest when I commit; eating my own dog food, as it were.

Ask, do you want me to make a branch for 0.31 and I'll try and follow up on the remaining patches there, so Matt is free to muck about on trunk?

John