On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005, Charlie Brady wrote:

Only thing that you need to change, perhaps. I need to update from 0.29 to
svn trunk, correct?

This hasn't been confirmed or denied. I am still wondering.

Matt, is it feasible for this to be modified so that it can work as a
plugin for 0.30? Or is it utterly dependent on the plugin reorg which is
underway?

I don't see any reason it can't work under 0.29, as long as you patch
SMTP.pm to allow you to set a new Connection object.

Just use the plugin in SVN not the one I sent you.

What am I doing wrong then?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] qpsmtpd]# ./run
3343 Listening on port 25
3343 Running as user qpsmtpd, group qpsmtpd
3343 trying to get config for plugins
Can't locate object method "register" via package "Qpsmtpd::Plugin::tls" at lib/Qpsmtpd/Plugin.pm line 35.
#