On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 07:38:24PM +0200, Peter J. Holzer wrote:
> I just updated my RPMs[0] to this version and deployed them on my private
> mail server. Unless I notice any problems I will deploy it on the WSR
> mail server tomorrow, so any serious problems should be noticable by
> Monday ;-).
>
> The RPM still contains five patches:
>
> * Gavins patch for an optional hashref argument to config. This is
>   needed for the greylisting plugin, and it stops an endless recursion
>   somewhere.
>   (Gavin, I removed support for { cache => 0 } from this patch.
>   AFAICS it wasn't used anywhere)

Peter, it's used by my per_user_config plugin. It's use to allow the
cache to be selectively disabled e.g. if you're running per-user configs
with 1000s of users and don't want to tradeoff the RAM. So I think it
should stay.

I pinged Ask about this too - he asked me to send the patches to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] so they make it into the bug tracker and don't get
overlooked again - that's probably the right thing to do with yours too.

Cheers,
Gavin