Hi,
Been quiet for sometime, because I've not had to touch my FreeBSD5S+qpsmtpd+SpeedyCGI setup since my flurry of activity 18months ago. However, now I'm moving the relays onto Dell Poweredge 2850's with the 64bit amd64 version of FreeBSD 6. I'm using the FreeBSD port of SpeedyCGI, but it doesn't seem to work properly on an amd64 compile. Anyone else seen this? I can find no mention of it anywhere which seems strange. Failing getting SpeedyCGI working again, what's the preferred way to speed up qpsmtpd startup?
  Cheers.

--
Mark Powell - UNIX System Administrator - The University of Salford
Information Services Division, Clifford Whitworth Building,