I've been playing with Apache::Qpsmtpd for a few days now, and while it does seem to work maybe a little faster than forkserver, I'm having some issues doing connections limits. Basically I'm wanting to setup each server to handle at max 200 connections, however, I can't seem to figure out how to limit the number of connections through apache gracefully. Does anyone have any insight into this? One other question I have is how people are monitoring the current connection count and status of the server in general? In my forkserver installations it's as easy as counting the number of qpsmtpd-forkserver processes but that doesn't quite work in the apache realm. Any help would be appreciated.

Apache 2.0.59
Qpsmtpd: 0.32

Thanks,
Ed McLain