This adds the extensibility to customize the prepended signature in the
Subject via the config.  It also includes the ability to include the score
in the signature as well as include a space in the signature.  The issue of
the space comes as the config parsing requires "mod 2" and I was lazy.

I propose in the TODO the ability to clock the time it takes for spamd to
scan an email.  A month or so ago there was a thread about this and I forgot
I had such a mechanism in my spamassassin plugin.  Rather than pollute this
patch with its already suspect sprintf and sed.  I can submit that as a
subsequent patch.

http://peter.boku.net/qpsmtpd/spamassassin.diff