On 2006-12-29 11:24:46 +0100, Arnaud ASSAD wrote:
> [...]

It should work again in current snapshots of the 0.3x branch.

> (BTW as asked on the wiki: Isn't simplicity a good reason to add (x)inetd
> support (daemontools/tcpserver are great but when you already use SysV
> init+xinetd you might like to continue to use them alone...)

I would recommend using the fork-server init script if you want to stick
to traditional Unix tools. Running qpsmtpd from xinetd is nice for low
traffic and test sites, though.

        hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | I know I'd be respectful of a pirate
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | with an emu on his shoulder.