I'm having to modify the DNSBL plugin to ignore relaying clients (don't ask, it's a long and sad story!) and can't seem to get what I think should be a simple solution to work.

I've added the following block th=o the DNSBL plugin :

if ($self->qp->connection->relay_client()) {
 $self->log(LOGINFO, "DNSBL - $remote_ip is relaying No RBL check");
 return DECLINED;
} else {
$self->log(LOGINFO, "DNSBL - $remote_ip relay not set");
}

just below the RBLSMTPD checking block. I'll be the first to admit my perl isn't the greatest but I can't see where I've gone wrong with this.

The block above simply does nothing - why I don't know. At the very least I should get a log message out of it surely?

Would anyone here be kind enough to point out my stupidty and put me on the right track?

Thanks,

Jim.