On 2008-09-30 01:30:44 -0700, Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:
> How about making qpsmtpd require Net::DNS 0.60 then?

I've built in a work-around for the problem in older releases of
Net::DNS. But I'm not sure if that still works - from a casual glance at
the source I'd say no, and I'm not sure how it could ever have worked.
Maybe the dnsbl plugin didn't use async at the time?

        hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | Openmoko has already embedded
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | voting system.
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |  -- Ilja O. on [EMAIL PROTECTED]